Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Go for a Spin?


This is a pic. of the accord coupe, however mine is a charcoal color not this silver and this one doesn't have the spoiler on it.

Here's the deal: I bought a new car a few weeks ago, a Honda Accord coupe with a spoiler and a body kit. I think it looks pretty good, but I've been thinking about getting some of those spinner hubcaps. My girlfriend says that they would look stupid, because they were made for like a low riding Escalade or whatever. I need some other opinions, so what do ya'll think? To spin or not to spin that is the question...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please, don't ruin the perfectky good look of a Honda with ghetto-ass hubcaps. I really hope that you were joking.

9/21/2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Leo said...

Lol--Well I guess your comment about says it all!--Thanks for the opinion.

9/21/2005 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jamie Marie said...

No spinners!! The are sooooo tacky! Ruins the look of a great car.

9/21/2005 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To those of you out there I would like to say "Thank you for your support!"

9/22/2005 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker