Sunday, September 18, 2005

Lesbian Laughs


I'm a lesbian and I enjoy a good lesbian joke, here's a few of my favorites:

"If male homosexuals are called 'gay,' then female homosexuals should be called 'ecstatic.'" - Roberts' Rules of Lesbian Living by Shelly Roberts


Q: What you do call a room full of 50 politicians and 50 lesbians?
A: 100 people who don't do dick!


"Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend. 'I had a great time with ....THEM.' Great! Now they don't think you're queer ~ just a big slut!" - Judy Carter


Q: How can you tell if a lesbian is butch?
A: She kick starts her vibrator and rolls her own tampons.


"What's a bridal shower if you're gay? It's the parade of gifts you'll never get cause you're homosexual. 'Come in and take a look at the blender, toaster, silverware you'll have to buy yourself!!! I hate that. I don't bring a gift anymore, I take one. I have six cuisinarts. I don't give a shit... they owe us." - Suzanne Westenhoffer


"That word lesbian sounds like a disease. And straight men know because they're sure that they're the cure." - Denise McCanles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker