Thursday, September 22, 2005

Can You Read This?

Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the human mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the human mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
But the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on !!.

I'd never seen this before and I thought it was cool. The very kind Jamie Marie at, "I Could Have Been Jamie Marie", allowed me to copy it from her site.

1 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

That's really cool.
I'm giving up spelling then.

Read your blog of a couple of posts ago.About your mum.

I Don't really know what to say.
But I'm sure your mom smiles down with immense pride each time you visit my blog and lift my spirits by telling me to hang in there.

Good on you.

9/22/2005 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker