Saturday, September 24, 2005

"They Call Me Mellow Yellow"



This is how I'm feeling today, kinda mellow, satisfied with myself and life. It's a rare feeling for me, so I'll try to enjoy it while it lasts.-lol My only problem right now is I have that stupid, "they call me mellow yellow" lyric/song stuck in my brain. Who the heck sang that anyway? Some sixities group, I can't think of right now.

Not too much exciting going on in my life at the moment. I'm going to the movies tonight with some friends. I think we're going to see, "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". The title reminds me of a movie I saw a long time ago-"Audrey Rose". Now that movie freaked me out! I don't really remember the movie well, I was a kid at the time, but I do know it was a bizarre flick.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man - I get that song in my head every time I eat popcorn, because of a Canadian Dairy Farmers commercial in my youth that used "Mellow Yellow" to sell butter. "They call me Mellow Yellow (seductive female whispering) just butter it!" It is indeed infuriating. Hope the Exorcism helped rid you of the song!

9/25/2005 8:46 AM  
Blogger Leo said...

Lol--I've never heard of the Canadian Dairy farmers commercials-but I guess since I'm not Canadian that would make sense. Yes, I did finally get it out of my head, but it took a few hours. Now everytime I get out the butter...lol

9/26/2005 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mellow Yellow was by Donovan. Apparently he hung out with the Beatles.

9/27/2005 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker