Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah

Busy day, busy day. Today I've got to get done all the crap I've been putting off. I am the King/Queen (whatever) of procrastination. So much to do, so little motivation. If I'd had more motivation I'd have finished college and have some cushy desk job, but no I was too damn lazy to get my butt out of bed and go to class. How's that for a sad sack?! Oh well, onward and upward I guess. I've been thinking about what I should write about on here. I like to write, mostly stories, which I promise are a bit better than my poetry--hee hee. I may share some excerpts from something I haven't decided yet or maybe I'll just tell ya'll about the saga that has been my life--now there's a story! Ok I'm off to accomplish many great and wonderous deeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker