Monday, September 05, 2005

People are strange

Guten Tag everyone! So who out there loves "The Doors"? Pink Floyd was draining my brain yesterday, and today it seems to be that great Doors song, "people are strange", one of my personal favorites. I think it probably sums up how I feel about myself more so than what I think of others. Speaking of others, I want to give a big shout out and thanks to the kind people who left me some very nice comments. I really appreciate your sweet words. Plans for the day: Workout ( of course), tell my girlfriend I love her-cause I sometimes have trouble verbalizing all the sappy stuff to her, drink a couple of bottles of Moosehead to celebrate the great and wonderous "Labor Day". Kudos to all the hard-working blue-collar joes and joettes out there!! We deserve a damn holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker