Saturday, September 03, 2005

Death Sucks!

Ok so this is my first blog and I have no idea what I'm doing, but here goes nothing. My Mom died 6 months ago today, and I can't even think about it most of the time. My Dad died back in 84 and that was hard, I was 15, but this is just mind boggling. I go on everyday like, ok I'm fine, but I'm really not. How's this for one depressing blog--lol! My favorite Aunt who was like a sister to me, died 20 days after my Mom--what a frigging year. My way of coping has been as follows, quit my job and move to settle the estate, workout at the gym constantly, try not to think about it, and now rant on to total strangers in a very boring bog--lol. Well, it's not all bad I just bought one damn cool new car, and I'm getting in great shape-lol. More later when I'm just my usual pissed off self, and not so damn pathetic sounding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker