Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Schmooze Award Goes To.....



According to Mariuca, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well.

Well today is the day you lucky people! I want to hand out the Schmooze Award to a few of my well deserving fellow bloggers.

The first Schmoozy goes to Larry over at Let’s Talk. Larry runs a couple of wonderful political blogs, yet always manages to find the time to comment on everyone else’s. He definitely leaves a trail of smiles behind where ever he goes and is an all around cool guy.

The next Schmooze Award goes to Tom, from Who Hijacked Our Country. Tom’s way with words and passion make his blog a must read. He brings those qualities to his comments as well, which improves the quality of the blogosphere in general.

Last, but certainly not least, the Schmoozy goes to David, author of D.C. Podhaskie. David’s blog is bipartisan and while I don’t always agree with all of his opinions, he brings some superb writing, a seriously witty humor, and a pleasant reasonable manner to each of his posts. His blog is the type that, I believe, makes the blogosphere a great place to visit.

There are many other well deserving bloggers out there, but I decided to pick just three, and these three are some of my favorites. If you haven’t already checked out there blogs, I highly recommend doing so, as they won’t disappoint!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tom Harper said...

Thanks very much for the award. Appreciate your thinking of me. There are lots of small voices like ours, and hopefully there'll be enough of us to make a difference.

7/12/2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger LET'S TALK said...

Thank you Leo, it's nice to know that someone can say kind things about what you enjoy.

I spend a lot of time reading other folks site because they have things on them that I might not have known about and I just like a really good post to read.

You are one, who has never let me down when I make a visit to your site. I really enjoy what you have to say.

Once again, Thank you for the Award.

7/12/2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

Tom, Larry, my pleasure. You both deserve lots of blog awards in my opinion.

7/13/2007 5:09 AM  
Blogger D.Pod said...

Thanks so much for the award Leo! I'll save all my praises for when I give you the award. (I think that's what supposed to happen, right?)

Anyway, thanks again!

7/13/2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

David, you're welcome, you deserved it. Please don't give it back to me-pick some new people.

7/13/2007 8:45 PM  
Blogger D.Pod said...

Haha. LEO! I don't know anyone else! You guys are my only friends! I guess that's my fault. I will save it and get on it.

But you certainly deserve it!

7/14/2007 3:51 AM  
Blogger Leo said...

David, well don't feel bad, cause I don't have many blogging friends either. You have a great blog and it deserves a lot more attention then it's gotten so far, but sometimes it just takes time to get the exposure. Just hang onto the award for now. Thanks.

7/14/2007 4:58 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

What a neat thing to do, Leo. I already knew about Tom Harper and Let's Talk; now I've got another great one to read - David Caspian.

7/15/2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

Candace, yeah please do check it out, it's a worthwhile read. Thanks.

7/15/2007 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker