Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Schmooze Award


According to Mariuca, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well.
I’ve been awarded the Schmooze Award by the wonderful Raven, over at Stuperhero Extraordinaire I just want to say, thank you so much Raven, it’s an honor. I will be handing it out to some of my favorite blogging friends sometime soon. I borrowed the schmoozing definition from Raven, thanks. I hope you don’t mind.
One last note, a little while ago I was honored by the Blog Thinking Award by Larry at Let’s Talk. I didn't post about it, because I am fairly computer illiterate and at the time I didn't know how to add hyperlinks properly. Larry was very kind in trying to help me figure it out, but I couldn't seem to get it right. Recently I found a friend who could show me on their computer how to do it. Anyway, long story short, I just wanted to give a shout out to Larry and let him know that I really did appreciate his award and I hope he understands why I didn't repost it.

2 Comments:

Blogger LET'S TALK said...

I understand Leo and congratulations on your Schmooze Award.

7/10/2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

Thanks Larry!!

7/10/2007 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker