Sunday, June 10, 2007

Swim With Da Fishes


Well, tonight is it. The finale to one of my favorite tv series, “The Sopranos”. I know that all good things must come to an end, but I hate to see it have to, ‘swim with da fishes’. All of “The Soprano’s” fans out there are trying to guess whether Tony will bite it or not, God knows this season has definitely shown he deserves to, but I’d personally hate to see him taken out by Phil Leatardo (who is a complete sanctimonious ass). Any other traumatized Sopranos fans out there, wondering what they’re going to do with their Sunday nights after this?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never watched it until the last two months. I will watch it tonight though. I'm glad I started watching it but sorry I missed all those years.

I've heard so much speculation about the ending that I can't wait.

6/10/2007 7:01 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

Cooper, I'm psyched too!! I almost envy you that you haven't seen the other seasons. I have all of them on dvd and have watched them numerous times. You should check them out sometime, they're well worth watching. Thanks for the comment.

6/10/2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger LET'S TALK said...

Did my cable go blink or did they just cut away at the very end?

If my cable did blink could you let me know what happen at the very end?

6/10/2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

No, Let's talk, it wasn't your cable, it just cut out and was the dumbest ending for a show I've ever seen!! I thought the same as you, what the hell just happened, it took me a second to realize that they had just ended it that way.

6/11/2007 12:15 AM  
Blogger LET'S TALK said...

Thanks Leo, what a dumb way to end a great show.

6/11/2007 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker