Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Think Therefore I Am

Has anyone ever told you that you think too much? I never know how to respond to this profound statement. I’ve tried, “Yeah maybe you’re right. How often do you think? I’ll try to cut back to your level”, but for some reason that answer seems to offend. Seriously though, exactly how much thinking is too much? How do you stop thinking and why is it that every time someone says this to me, it always seems to come from someone who I wish would think more? Am I over thinking this?

3 Comments:

Blogger libhom said...

Thinking is just fine by me. Too bad people don't do more of it.

1/31/2009 9:00 PM  
Anonymous restio said...

Didn't socrates say that. anyway. obama is pres. Good luck to him.
Two Voices | Two Guys

10/08/2009 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Alicia said...

Interesting article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-taro-gold/no-mr-romney-youve-never-_b_1918362.html#es_share_ended

10/05/2012 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker