Monday, February 19, 2007

Left Turn


Anyone who looks at this blog on a regular basis, knows that I never plug commercial undertakings in my posts, but since I recently opened a Liberal/Progressive online store and I could use some traffic-lol, I'm making an exception with this post. My store, "Left Turn" has a variety of leftwing merchandise from anti-bush, anti-war products to a section designated to support your candidate (Obama, Hillary, Edwards) with all orginal designs on apparel, mugs, bumperstickers etc. Above is an example of one of my latest designs. If you like it and want to see more come check out my store at www.cafepress.com/leftturnhere Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

at first, i thought this mean you loved 'bama. ROLL TIDE, by the way.

also, you have the apostrophe in y'all in the wrong place in your profile. just a heads up. peace.

2/21/2007 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your stuff!

2/22/2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Leo said...

Thanks for the heads up Lefty. Thanks Jenn!

2/22/2007 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker