Saturday, October 15, 2005

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda

Ok so I said I was going to do a post on Capital Punishment, and I haven't. I'm sorry, but you've found me out I'm a procrastinator sometimes. I simply haven't felt up to rewriting it. Instead I've been making good use of my time by watching some older movie favorites. I just finished watching "Rounders", for probably the tenth time. I love that movie, but it always makes me want to fly to Vegas-lol. Earlier I watched "Swing Kids", which isn't a movie many people seem to be familiar with, but I really like it. It takes place in 1939 in Germany and revolves around a group of teenagers who are into swing music, and are trying to deal with the "new" Nazi Germany. I love history, so it suckered me in.

Tomorrow my Note Dame Fighting Irish face off against. number 1, USC and I'm psyched to see it! Go Irish!!! Hopefully, in between important things like football, movies and lazing around I will get inspired and actually write something worth reading. If so you people will be the first to know. Bear with me--please! Oh and speaking of something worth reading--Take a peek at one of my favorite blogs, listed on my sidebar, Christian, Gay & Confused--for an excellent post on the whole homosexuality, scripture, Christian traditions subject. It's definitely worth a read.

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

I love Swing Kids. I remember first seeing the preview for it about a year before the movie actually came out. While it doesn't make my top 10, it's probably in my top 20 list of movies.

And thanks for the plug! *sheepish grin*

10/17/2005 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swing Kids - good times. I remember loving that movie because as a teen, I had a crush on Christian Bale (which I realize now was because he's pretty like a girl). I particularly love the soundtrack, which my best friend borrowed and NEVER RETURNED and now denies that he borrowed. Grrr.

And grrr to losing posts! I hate that.

10/21/2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Sucks about the Notre Dame game. I'm a Virginia Tech fan, so it would have been nice for USC to have gotten spanked.

10/22/2005 11:16 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Hey Leo, you alright? You haven't posted in a while. Just wondering where you've been.

10/28/2005 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker