Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hillary Announces, "She's In It To Win"


To know ones surprise, Hillary Clinton announced that she will seek the 2008 Democratic nomination for President. She's apparently feeling her oats as she was quoted on her website as saying, "I'm in it and I'm in it to win". At the moment at least she does appear to be the democratic frontrunner, due in part to her name recognition and her much lauded ability to raise money for her cause. We'll see what happens as a lot can change in politics in a very short amount of time, and the democratic nominating convention is a long way off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I would vote for her, she doesn't have a very charming speaking style. A major job the president has is that of a salesperson. Obama could sell a tax increase better than Hillary.

1/20/2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

Yeah, I agree with what you're saying. I think she's very smart, but she could take a tip or two from her husband in the charm department. Thanks for the comment

1/20/2007 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not the biggest Hillary Fan, but your right she is a smart lady but lots of people are smart that doesn't mean she should be president. At this point I am watching the other candidates to see how things work out.

1/22/2007 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker